What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files uploaded to your computer to collect standard web log information and visitors’ behavior information. This information is used, for example, to monitor visitor activity on a website and to generate statistical reports on site activity. You can set your browser to block cookies. However, some cookies are required to allow the site user to access our information or other services at the time of the login.
- To ensure that the site is operating as it should;
- To ensure that you do not have to log in again each time you visit the website;
- To save your settings during and between visits;
- To improve website speed and security;
- To give you the ability to share pages on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn;
- To make sure you can customize your site to find what you're looking for faster.
How can I manage cookies?
- Strictly mandatory cookies and analytical cookies are a condition of using our website. If you decline these types of cookies, we can't predict how our site will perform when you visit them.
- You can control the use of functional cookies and targeted or promotional cookies by changing your browser settings.
Information about cookies on the website
|Captures user arrival time
|Until the browser window closes